HP DB Logo
Home Facebook Twitter Forum

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Solemnly Swear Woman's Fitted T-Shirt

Check out this featured Mischief Managed T-Shirt from the WB Shop!

Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear Woman's Fitted T-Shirt
Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear Woman's Fitted T-Shirt - A WB Shop exclusive! Pull out your Marauder's Map and explore the secret halls of Hogwarts while wearing this black Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear woman's fitted t-shirt. This t-shirt was created by WB Shop for the most dedicated Harry Potter fans. The shirt features the password to opening the secrets of the map on front - I solemnly swear that I am up to no good and the secret to close the map - Mischief Managed - on back. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, do not iron. Please note these sizes run small.

No comments:

Post a Comment