HP DB Logo
Home Facebook Twitter Forum

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Solemnly Swear Kids' T-Shirt

Check out this featured Mischief Managed Kids T-Shirt from the WB Shop!

Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear Kids' T-Shirt - Another WBShop.com t-shirt exclusive! Pull out your Marauder's Map and discover the secret halls of Hogwarts while wearing this black Harry Potter I Solemnly Swear kids' t-shirt. This t-shirt was created by WBShop.com for the most enthusiastic Harry Potter fans.
The shirt features the password to opening the secrets of the map on front, “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good and the secret to close the map” and “Mischief Managed” on back. This Harry Potter t-shirt is 100% cotton. Machine wash cold with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, do not iron.

Book Trivia
What was "I Solemnly Swear" use for?
Answer: In order to activate the marauder's map, you would have to wave your wand and say "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." So basically it was used as codewords to activate a magicial item.

How would you deactivate the Marauder's map?
Answer: Use codewords "Mischief managed," and the map would go blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment